Here’s how to speak to Littlest when no one else is around.
- Repeat every word possible by replacing the first letter with a w. Hence the nickname Paddy Waddy. And the trips to the kitchen witchen, or the times we have to change his diaper wiaper. And how he’s the cutest wutest.
- Alternatively, add -ity to any word. Like how he takes a nappity nap every 90 minutes.
- Combine. So naps become nappity wappities.
- Or combine the first with him being the _____ of _____. Like the Paddiest of Waddies, or the cutest of wutests.
- Also, try singing a song rather than saying it. My latest was this evening about how he was being grunty wunty. Err, make that gruntiest of wunties.
I mean for Christ’s sake. I am in awe of the silliness of the things that come out of my mouth.
I know when J puts him to bed he sings him a silly song that changes nightly, but just as J is not aware of most of my silliness, I am not privy to most of his (more precisely I am usually already in bed).