- Finishing classes for the year and getting my new course load for next year. Things are changing a good bit… and I’m excited!
- Dealing with the heat wave, which included buying one of these adorable, super light sleep sacks for Littlest: Grobag Baby Sleep Bags. It allowed us to keep him in a sleep sack without him being too hot—and without a sleep sack these days he gets up to all sorts of shenanigans and we find him legs out of the crib, on his tummy, calling for help. In fact the past few nights he’s been in diaper + sack and that’s it. It’s pretty cute.
- Also baby-related, signing up for Tinybeans.com to share baby pictures with my family, and the special surprise was that my sister-in-law did as well —> lots of pictures of my nephew!
- Reading the full list of 185 cosmetic and bathing products that have been found to have either endocrine disruptors or irritants. I mostly read to see if any products we use were on the list, and have since decided to stop with the baby wipes (even though our brand isn’t on there).
- Playing in another village for the Fête de la Musique. J took Littlest out in Poitiers and they danced the (early) evening away, apparently.
- Turning 33. Weird.
- Various end-of-year meals with different groups of colleagues and ex-colleagues.
- Listening to Littlest start syllables (consonant + vowel) and watching another tooth grow in.
Other stuff, mostly about breastfeeding:
Orange is the New Bac: Characters’ advice for French students